
So it has been awhile since I have updated this blog thingy, so I thought why the heck not. Since I have been on here I have gotten kicked out of like three houses including my friends house which she said I could stay there as long as I like but you know what stuff happens and the best thing to do is just get over it and move on. I have started living with my other friends family and need to look for a job very soon or win the lottery either one is fine with me. It has been a hard few months since moving out of my parent's house and onto the street which is very scary and hard to not know where you will be sleeping or what you will be eating that night. Well I guess that is all for now. Peace out!
No comments:
Post a Comment